Here I am again, trying my luck in cooking and since we bought a paneermeel (tepung panir) in the supermarket so I thought: ‘hey, why not make a nugget?’. Apparently making chicken nugget is quite easy. I am not making the flour-y type one which available on any frozen foods section in any supermarket, but I am making the ones with the real chicken instead of chicken-tasted-dough. More like of a Katsu instead of nuggets… Anyway, I made it and I succeed. Yes!
So, what does it take for me to make chicken nuggets? Here the details
- Chicken fillet
- Chicken broth block
- Telur ayam
- Wheat flour
- Paneer flour
- Cut the fillet in any shape you like.
- Marinated the chicken with chicken broth. Leave it for a while.
- Shake one egg.
- Put the chicken on the egg, then put the egg-ed chicken to wheat flour.
- Put the flour-ed chicken on to the egg again, then put it on to the paneer flour.
- Let the chicken set for a while (have it cooled on the refrigerator if you might)
- Fry it with a heated cooking oil.