I have two toddlers at home who is constantly hungry especially for snacks and finger food. However, their preferences to the actual meal are varied. Chicken nuggets are the most loved and easy to find finger food which can also be included in meals like lunch or dinner. Finding tasty and contains real chicken, is quite hard. The ones in supermarket are either have extra taste or seasoning that I don’t like, or made from lots of flour and very little chicken. So I tried to make my own.
- 2 chicken breast fillet
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- Cooking oil
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 box of breadcrumbs
- Flour, as necessary
How to make
- Cut chicken fillet into several pieces and blend in food processor until smooth.
- Add salt, peppper, and garlic powder to taste, continue blending with food processor.
- Add eggs and flour, one egg per one time and quarter cup flour each.
- Continue mixing until all smooth and blended.
- Shape nuggets as you like, use flour to coat your hands or work station so you can shape nuggets.
- Prepare coating by whisking eggs and dip each nugget in the egg and then dip into breadcrumbs.
- Fry the nuggets in heated frying oil in medium heat.